[TYPO3] CoolUriConf.xml - CALL FOR ALL to build a global XML

Michael Meurer mail at michael-meurer.info
Wed Feb 6 23:00:27 CET 2008

Hello @ all.

This shouldn'n be flame. I wrote in my post:
 > I find it a good idea to build a global xml-conf, of course.

I'm no programmer, and i find it easier to understand RealUrl.
In the german list i read some posts, where the writer think the same.

And if i could write an extension like Jan, i would know it in and out, too.
That's normal.

This is the reason, why i think, the idea from Andreas is good.
Such ready config-file should be able for both extensions!

More interesting is the point of the performance.
I've seen, that Jan has written something about this.

Greets
Michael