[TYPO3] wiki vs mailing list...

James Knuckey james.faction at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 21:29:59 CET 2008

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 18:27:20 +1300, Georg Ringer <mail-spam at ringerge.org>
wrote:

> James Knuckey schrieb:
>> I completely agree. My point was that the wiki is currently lacking as
>> an information resource. There just isn't enough on there at the moment.
>
> lol, because nobody (including you) is writing there?

well obviously not nobody! But not enough people, to be sure.

The problem is that 15 minutes is not going to be enough - I couldn't do
anything with the wiki in 15 mins, I wouldn't know where to start! I'd
need a couple of hours at least to dedicate to it. I think the same would
go for anyone looking to contribute to the wiki.

I'd just like to mention here that this mailing list is an absolutely
invaluable information resource. Because every post to it is published
online and searchable, it's possible to find, at the very least, that
someone else is having the same problem you are! - and usually also, a
solution. :)