[TYPO3] Breadcrumb option split assist

Lia-anni maryjackson at creighton.edu
Wed Feb 6 20:19:22 CET 2008

Joey, my boss just asked me how to show the first two links, skip the middle
and show the last two

Home > page1 >...> page6, page7

I thought that NO.doNotShowLink = 0 || 0 |*| 1 |*| 0 || 0 would do it (well
that's what I got from the tsfref anyway - show first, show second, skip
middle, show next to last, show last) but it doesn't work.

What's the correct split for this?

Thanks
Mary