[TYPO3] CoolUriConf.xml - CALL FOR ALL to build a global XML

Michael Meurer mail at michael-meurer.info
Wed Feb 6 10:24:19 CET 2008

Jan Bednarik schrieb:
*snip*
> Hey guys,
>  The configuration is sooooo simple... Let me try
*snip*

Is it really so simple?

I tried it for the ext a21glossary, as the same way, as Andreas has
described it in his help for ab_linklist:
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dd33gg45_3f8j96p
I got a database error. I don't remember the error, because i deleted all.
I spend many time to google for more informations.

With realurl i needed 5 minutes for the parameter.
The same for datamints_glossaryindex and a21glossary_advanced_output.

I find it a good idea to build a global xml-conf, of course.

But at this time i say, i stay definitely by real url.

Greetz

Michael