[TYPO3] CoolUriConf.xml - CALL FOR ALL to build a global XML

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Wed Feb 6 09:08:17 CET 2008

Hi Andreas

Andreas Becker schrieb:
> This thread is meant for collecting AND discussing snippets and thats
> exactly what a wiki is not doing.
> The point is that until now NOBODY of you have started the wiki about
> cooluri - so please respect simply the trial of some community driven people
> here on the mailinglists which already donated their stuff to this global
> CoolUriXML idea. We can then test and discuss all snippets and  build out of
> it a wiki with something which is really working.

And that's exactly what I tried to propose: Use the newsgroup to discuss
- but store the collection in the wiki. Nothing more and nothing less :-)

> @Mario: We don't need more air of nothing - we need essential constructive
> stuff - you wrote
> "I'm absolutely new to cooluri and will set it up for the first time in a
> few days. So I have no snippets to provide yet."
> Let's see how much new stuff you can provide to this xml ;-) or if you are
> only reusing the stuff which is already present in this thread and then
> asking again on the mailinglists to get more xml stuff from others.

I plan to submit config snippets for the extensions I developed on my
own or where I'm involved in development.

I'm looking forward to see this global collection of snippets and I'm
sure it will save many hours or research for many of us...

Regards,
Mario