[TYPO3] HTML boundaries in Direct Mail Extension

Kesit Barotoardi barotoardi at yahoo.com.sg
Tue Feb 5 15:12:57 CET 2008

hello friends,
i have problem with direct mail extension.
It said:
The HTML content does not contain any direct mail boundaries.

I already put Direct Mail templates (Direct mail content boundaries, Direct Mail plain text, Direct Mail news plain text) to static template.
I created template in my Direct Mail SysFolder too and put the above templates to static.
I put newsletter HTML template which works on other direct mail site as direct mail newsletter.
But none of the above can solve the problem.

Any of you have solution?

Best regards,
kesit