[TYPO3] Powermail and realurl?

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Feb 5 10:57:13 CET 2008

Hi!

Christian Leicht wrote:
> Hello, i like to use the new powermail extension, which looks in the
> previews awesome.
>
> But i can not use it with realUrl. I get only a hole empty FE Page. No
> content where rendered. I set up a Form and can not see a preview below.
>  First I thought this is a TemplaVoila bug, but it could lie on realUrl.

Or may be on wrong TS? Or may be network cable unplugged...

Suggesting that something is responsible for failure must have certain proof. You did not provide any proff but still suggested that realurl is responsible, which gives bad reputation to realurl. You did bad thing to realurl, mate.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team