[TYPO3] Powermail and realurl?

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Feb 5 10:19:46 CET 2008

Hi,

> But i can not use it with realUrl. I get only a hole empty FE Page. No
> content where rendered. I set up a Form and can not see a preview
> below.
>   First I thought this is a TemplaVoila bug, but it could lie on
> realUrl.

We have just started using Powermail too, and it is running fine on a
site with RealURL. So the problem must be somewhere else...

> Can somebody help me?

Try activating PHP error output. Without any error message it's very
hard to have a clue about where your site is breaking down.

Cheers

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements