[TYPO3] CoolUriConf.xml - CALL FOR ALL to build a global XML

James Knuckey james.faction at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 21:24:23 CET 2008

> Andreas Becker wrote:
>> as it is much easier to use the mailinglist then the wiki, as on the
>> wiki
>
> Wiki has static address and what will you do in half a year with mailing
> list?

I've found the mailing list more useful than the wiki because practically
every problem anyone has had is on the mailing list. What that really
means though is a lot more man-hours is needed to build the wiki into a
comprehensive resource. But who has those man hours? I've searched all my
pockets and haven't found any spare!