[TYPO3] Categorized Typo3 extensions

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Mon Feb 4 12:11:39 CET 2008

Panagiotis Kondaxis wrote:

>> How can i find an extension if i don't know the specific extension key? I
>> think that extension search-machine in typo3.org works only with extension
>> keys.

Not true - it searches through all the fields not only ext-key. So you
have to use right words and the extension author needs to use right
words for describing his extension. So sometimes indeed its hard to find
  what you want.

>> I 'm looking for a RAD (Rapid Application Development) extension to
>> develop three aplications in typo3 framework. Is there anything else apart
>> from auxdataviewer?

try also:
1) th_genericlist
2) wfqbe