[TYPO3] tt_news - no paragraphs - css problem perhaps?

Frandsen mail at hd-a.dk
Sun Feb 3 21:12:29 CET 2008

Katja Lampela skrev:
> ..and it has to be in template setup.
>
> Katja Lampela kirjoitti:
>> Hi Frandsen,
>>
>> Try this
>> plugin.tt_news.general_stdWrap.parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.addAttributes
>> {
>> P.style =
>> }
>>
>> If I remember correctly it was this what solved my similar problem a
>> while a go.
>>
>> - Katja
>>
>> Frandsen kirjoitti:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> When I am putting ordinary text content on a "normal" page I have no
>>> problem in making paragraphs. When I make "news", I see the
>>> paragraphs in the BE but all formating is gone in the frontend.
>>>
>>> I am using a seperate ccs for the news, but the only change I made to
>>> this (compared to the original) is a change of some bagground colours.
>>>
>>> Does anyone have a hint at what could be wrong?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Søren

Thanks for the answer. I tried to do as you mentioned, but it did not
help. I really do not understand why. I see the <p> in the html code,
and what you sent med should enable this tag (as I see it). When I am
trying to change the size of images, nothing happens either. It seems
that there is something on top of everything removing all the commands.
The link does not work either. It looks great in BE, but FE just text.

Weird.

Thanks for the help though. I really appreciate it.

Søren