[TYPO3] problem in direct mail subscription

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Sat Feb 2 09:01:31 CET 2008

Kuldev Singh kirjoitti:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using direct_mail_subscription extension. I have changed in its
> default template by adding some new fields and also add fields in a
> database table.
>
> but problem is that no data is inserted after submitting form front end.

I have used df_direct_mail_subscription and at least with that plugin
fields, which should be saved into database must be properly configured.
If some field is not in list, the data will not be inserted into database.

> Please tell me what should I do to work it correct.

I have used df_..., which have some bugs. Some of those fixed in the
latest version but at least one bug not fixed.