[TYPO3] Debugging information (debugData)

guy.newell at new-vista.co.uk guy.newell at new-vista.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 13:02:22 CET 2008

Hi,

Back in 2004 Henk Nijveld (Message ID 175635) highlighted the following issue:

>> I was trying an example from kasper to add the debugData
>> property on a stdWrap.

>> After saving the template and clearing the cache my browser shows only
>> the "$cObj->data:" in bold, and warns me about that the headers are all
>> ready been send to the browser.

I am also experiencing this - Has anyone else had the same issue and do they know why it
is happening / how to solve it ? (In the meantime I am using Henk's temporary fix)

Many Thanks ... Guy Newell.

FYI: I am running Typo3 ver 4.1.5 with Apache 1.3.27 (Linux/SuSE) PHP/4.3.1