[TYPO3-english] Advise needed – import many FF users

Russel Anderson dkages at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 31 13:23:08 CET 2008

Hi:

Another easy scenario that I successfully used recently:

(1) Generate random passwords by using a simple formula in your favorite
  spreadsheet app then convert all user info to CSV;
(2) Import FE users into Typo3 with "rs_userimp";
(3) Send user info with direct_mail (add username+password in
addRecipFields)

Cheers,

Russel