[TYPO3-english] rgsmoothgallery doesn't work under mozilla

Iban Cardona i Subiela icardona at serialnet.net
Wed Dec 31 10:54:53 CET 2008

Hi,

we use rgsmoothgallery with typo3 4.2.3 and firefox. We have not
detected any problem.
You need have installed and configurated ImageMagick.

En/na Carlos Sánchez García ha escrit:
> Hello,
>
> I've installed extension rgsmoothgallery (nice one!!) but don't want to work under mozilla while works perfectly under IE, have any of you experienced the same problem?
>
> I use: typo3 4.2.3 & firefox 3.0.5
>
> here is the link:
> http://www.ieslaslagunas.com/index.php?id=79
>
> Looking into source page i see the following lines
>
>  if(this.ie)
>       {
>         window.setTimeout("startGallery55();",3000);
>        }else{
>         window.setTimeout("startGallery55();",100);
>       }
>
> That's the only clue i got, but seems not to be very helpfull.
> And what is more significant (maybe) is than may server doesn't have ImageMagick active due to some security problems with exec()
>
> Thanks in advanced.

Serialnet SL

*  IBAN CARDONA I SUBIELA*
  SERIALNET NETWORKING I SOFTWARE LLIURE SL
  c/Bailèn, 71Bis 5è 3a
  08009 - Barcelona
  Tel. 93 265 09 37
  http://www.serialnet.net