[TYPO3-english] change css class marker based on extension

Gijs Epping [eFocus] gijs.epping at efocus.nl
Tue Dec 30 19:06:11 CET 2008

Hello,

I have a problem with my templates, A designer based templates on css
classes that are added to the main content wrapping div.

Example:

I changed this to:

But some extensions need the class inner5 or inner 9 etc.

I was tring to solve this in typoscript but this is not working.
[globalVar = TSFE:page|tx_extension_pi8]
	obj.pageclass = TEXT
	obj.pageclass.value = inner5
[end]

OR

[userFunc = user_checkInner5()]
	obj.pageclass = TEXT
	obj.pageclass.value = inner5
[end]

marks.WRAPPERCLASS < obj.pageclass

But this is not working offcourse!

Is there a way to check wich extension is loaded on the page? So i can
configure the class based on the loaded extension.

If you need more info please let me know i am stuck!

Thanks

Greetings Gijs

E: gijs.epping at efocus.nl
W: http://www.efocus.nl/