[TYPO3-english] got "no_cache=1" twice

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Dec 30 15:55:22 CET 2008

Hi!

piet roorda wrote:
> and if he states he has a problem with typo3 he spoils the name of typo3,and
> if he complains about his dinner his wife will angry,

"Problem with TYPO3" means problem on TYPO3 side. "Problem in my configuration" or "problem with my URLs" means something different, don't you see? It comes to one thing: who is accused of the problem.

> Maybe it is an idea to approach people in a more friendly way, Dimitry

I did not say anything unfriendly. I only commented on the problem report. He could also say that he has problem with typolink or tslib_cObj, which is equally incorrect.

People should be more careful in what we say. Sometimes I feel that US people are correct when they have to think a lot of what they say because otherwise they can be sued for their words. I neither want to sue anyone, nor I think it is appropriate in most cases. But such non–careful claims spoil the reputation of good extensions. Look at it from the perspective of someone who found that entry using Google. What they will think? Only one thing: "RealURL gives problems". Is this fare? Not at all.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team