[TYPO3-english] got "no_cache=1" twice

maaboo maaboo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 14:05:36 CET 2008

Sorry, Dmitry!

I didn't want to tell smth bad about RealURL, it's really cool ext
which i can't live without!

I meant just that i met this problem while working with RealURL. And
the problems are:
1. I don't know the source of the problem.
2. Even i don't know the source and don't know how to solve it with RealURL.

I will prove nothing. My excuses..

--
with respect, Grigory
ICQ UIN: 22694713