[TYPO3-english] GET Variables in typo3

Szymek szymek116 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 23:36:45 CET 2008

sory for late response but i have a lot more things to attend, btw i
couldn't have accessed these variables becouse i didn't have such input
element in my form (it took me an evening to figure it out and i hope these
response will help others ...)
<input type="hidden" name="no_cache" value="1">

btw what does it do ?