[TYPO3-english] locale problem?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Dec 29 09:50:00 CET 2008

Hi!

maaboo wrote:
> I started to use Winstaller and got an error - i don't see date numbers. E.g.:

Winstaller - bad idea. Why don't you try to install components separately? It helps learning things much deeper :)

> [декабря 2008 | 11:33]
>
> instead of
>
> [22 декабря 2008 | 11:33]
>
> when i load
> <?php
> echo strftime("%e");
> ?>

This is odd because %e gives day of the month as decimal number :(

Btw, use single quotes always... It is faster :)

> How it can be fixed?

Change your regional settings in Windows to russian. There is a setting named "Default language for non-unicode programs" in Regional options.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team