[TYPO3-english] $GET show variables but $POST not sent

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Dec 29 09:46:01 CET 2008

Hi!

manolache alexandru wrote:
> I have problem with my extension, have a form that sends data with post, but the thing is it does not show anything, like their is not even the post comand. But when i use $GET, everything is ok. I need $POST to work.....can anyone help??

Most likely your extension is USER. It is called only once when page is to be cached. When URL has parameters it may be called again. This is why you see it called. This is not the case for POST because page is already cached.

Get my book about extension programming. Electronic version is cheap at http://www.packtpub.com/. You will see how to do it properly :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team