[TYPO3-english] WT directory – only show icon for email and web links

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Sun Dec 28 16:34:15 CET 2008

Hi

In WT directory listview I only want to show the icon for email and www
links, and hide the text (xx at zzzz.com) for the links.

Is it possebly?

I use this TS setup to assign the link to the icon and hide the icon if
no email is defined, but I can’t control the text for the link.

I will not show the text at all in my FE, only the icon.

Can anyone tell me what I am missing / doing wrong?

field.email = COA
field.email {
if {
	isTrue.field = email
}
10 = IMAGE
10 {
	isTrue.field = email
	file = EXT:wt_directory/files/icon_mail.gif
	params = style="margin: 6px;" class="wt_directory_icon_mail"
		stdWrap.typolink.parameter.field = email
}
20 = TEXT
20 {
	isTrue.field = email