[TYPO3-english] seo_dynamic_tag

Roberto Torresani erreti at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 16:52:49 CET 2008

Hi everybody!

I have a problem to use the extension seo_dynamic_problem.

The same page show me the list and detail of a custom extension: when I
call, for examlpe, index.php?id=34, typo3 show me the list and when I call
idex.php?id=34&myid=12, TYPO3 show me the detail of record 12.

I configure seo_dynamic_problem to extract the parameters myid and all run
good when I shpow the detail page. If I access to list page
(index.php?id=34) I receive the error $1: is empty![DANGER]

How colud rewrite the code:

    special = register
    debug = 1
    register = description
    query {
      select = mycolumn
      from   = `mytable`
      where  = `uid` = $1 && `deleted` = 0 && `hidden` = 0
      var.1  = myid
    }

Thankyou very much
Roberto