[TYPO3-english] RealURL: Combine [page path] and a part of [postVar] into one fixedPostVar

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Tue Dec 23 20:34:06 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov pisze:
> Hi!
>
> Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff wrote:
>> where:
>>   news-list/news-single/ is a [page path]
>
> Use 'news-list' also for single view. You can set corresponding mode using TS conditions.

Ha! I didn't even thought about such solution, but this is good idea!

>>   from_page/start_page/ is backUID from ext
>>           (I know that can be shorted with fixedPostVars)
>>
>>   article/title.html is a article UID
>
> To remove "article/" use fixedPostVars. Get rid of backPid and any other tt_news URL parameters.

Ok. little bit playing with pages tree (move single-view-page to level 1
of service), tt_news config (dontUseBackPid) and fixedPostVars gave me
fine result: http://domain.loc/single-view-page/news-title.html
in such sitauation I have to modify my breadcrumbs menu now, but it's
absolutely another thing ;)

Thanx a lot Dmitry ;) again...

Best regards Marcus