[TYPO3-english] how to tweak rgsmoothgallery ?

joydeep at infoservices.in joydeep at infoservices.in
Mon Dec 22 15:26:55 CET 2008

Hello,

I have successfully installed and using one of the popular exts;
rgsmoothgallery.
It is really so cool and simple. I like to fine tune it little more.

1> How can I change the "Picture" text to something else like "Thumbview" ?

2> When I click on the play button it refreshes the pictures after a
particular time. How can I modify that default time so that clicking
on play always refreshes the picture after say 3 sec ?

Kindly help me to tweak this great ext.
Thanks