[TYPO3-english] T3BLOG: tag cloud disappeared

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Mon Dec 22 02:59:51 CET 2008

Ellou List!

I've such funny but annoying problem... the Tag Cloud in T3BLOG
disappeared or maybe rather it's empty from some time (it was OK), it
doesn't render tags, although they are inserted to posts...

What is worst they were working OK few hours ago, and now I've an empty
div for them with visible 'Tag Cloud' header.

I'm using default template, all static code's from extensions are
included correctly and generally T3BLOG is working OK (even mootools is OK)

There is no any code in TS which interact with Tag Cloud, I also tried
to uninstall some extensions, which I was installing in meantime...

Of course clearing caches - FE & config's clearing browser cache etc.
etc. doesn't bring any result...

I was looking in MySQL, but there's no problem too in posts table there
are tags in tagClouds column, they have proper character set and
everything seems to be all right.

I recognized in meantime, that blog page renders FE page in very, very
long time from the time, when tags gone (even 24.000 ms) before it was
maximum 200-300 ms after cache cleaning. However there's no any error
messages or something like this...

I know that problem is 'funny', but I have no more ideas for that...
maybe somebody met similar thing and found the solution...

;) so please let me know :D

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff