[TYPO3-english] Error of DAM Media>File

Buonaiuto, Massimo (Bioversity) m.buonaiuto at CGIAR.ORG
Thu Dec 18 22:54:50 CET 2008

Dear all,
I have a problem with the extension Digital Asset Management 1.0 with typo3 v4.2.3.
Under Media > File when I click on a folder of the tree, the file list appears on the content frame but all links to the subfolders of the folder selected appear to be broken:

Example:
http://mysite/typo3conf/ext/dam/mod_file/index.php%3f&SLCMD%5bSELECT%5d%5btxdamFolder%5d%5b%252Fsrv%252Fwww%252Fhtdocs%252Ffileadmin%252Fbioversity%252Fimages%252Fnews_and_events%252F%5d=1
appears to be broken.
Encoding this URL this is the address http://mysite/typo3conf/ext/dam/mod_file/index.php?&SLCMD[SELECT][txdamFolder][%2Fsrv%2Fwww%2Fhtdocs%2Ffileadmin%2Fbioversity%2Fimages%2Fnews_and_events%2F]=1

The 404 error follows:

Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404
Apache/2.2.4

I found that if I change the path of the querystring related to [txdamFolder] from SLCMD[SELECT][txdamFolder][/srv/www/htdocs/fileadmin/bioversity/images/publications/]=1.... to
SLCMD[SELECT][txdamFolder][/bioversity/images/publications/]=1 then the link works fine.
So, the problem is the string "/srv/www/htdocs/fileadmin/" that should be removed from the links of all subfolders in the filelist.
How can I fix this issue? Do you think it is a bug of DAM?
Thank you,
Massimo