[TYPO3-english] WT directeory - detail page - and metadata (SEO)

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Thu Dec 18 22:02:33 CET 2008

Hi

I wish to be able to edit metadata (page title, keywords and
description) individually for each address on the detailview page.

I am planning to use some of the existing fields form tt_address (or
adding some new fields to the table) for the meta data, but I can’t
figure out how to get the data from the tt_address table into metadata.

I have tried some like this, but it is not working:

TS Setup:
page.meta.keywords=DB:tx_ttaddress:{GPvar:uid}:name

Can anybody tell me how to read the data from the tt_address table and
put it into metadata?

Or is there another better way to do this?

Thanks in advance
Jogvan Olsen