[TYPO3-english] indexed search

Stephan Petzl spetzl at gmx.at
Thu Dec 18 15:21:01 CET 2008

Michael Miousse schrieb:
> Stephan Petzl wrote:
>
>> i have integrated the index search in my page, and indexing works as
>> expected (web/info shows indexed pages and keywords) but when i search
>> with the standard TYPO3 4.2.1 searchform i dont get pages with tt_news
>> records on them. tt_news is a regular USER plugin and indexed keywords
>> list shows that the news listview gets indexed but as said no result...
>> any ideas?
>>
>> BR Steph
>
> Are you using crawler for your indexation, if so their is a special
> configuration to do in order to have news indexed otherwise have you crawl
> manualy each news for them to get indexed?

no crawler installed. i know that i have to open the pages at least one
time to trigger indexing, and i see it in the backend (web/info) that it
got indexed after visiting, but i dont get results in the search for the
newspages. not for singleViews and not for listViews.

i just found out that on the website i did before this one, it doesnt
work either!