[TYPO3-english] TS help or any extension for sitemap

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Dec 18 13:59:08 CET 2008

> I need a extension or TS where I can change layout in two column. I
> had searched over net and tried extension and TS but did not succeed.
> please help me to resolve this problem.

Could you please specify what exatcly you want to layout?
Are we talking about backend or frontend layout?
Usually the frontend layout is defined in the HTML templates and CSS files
you provide.
But maybe you can give us more information about what exactly you want to
acchieve.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian