[TYPO3-english] Where/How do I add META data ?

Siedlaczek, Sandy siedlaczek at kemper.de
Thu Dec 18 08:43:45 CET 2008

Hi Ronald,

search for page.meta in Typoscript. After placing your keywords and
description in extended page type, you can switch back to all overs.
Activate your words in TS with:

page.meta {
	description.field = description
	keywords.field = keywords
	copyright = Ronald ;)
}

And so on. All you need is Typoscript. With the option content slide, you
can inherit your settings for next levels.

Greetings,

Sandy