[TYPO3-english] Is there a condition to check the OS of the server?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Dec 17 11:54:51 CET 2008

Hi!

Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> In the part of TSRef about conditions and userFunc [1] it tells to put the
> PHP function in "your localconf.php file" and use it with the condition
> [userFunc = <function_name>(<value_to_pass>)]

Damn, you are right... I though about a different thing. Yes, it should be available when TS is parsed, so it should be included from a localconf.php (but in a separate file, included using require_once, once is important there or Install tool may fail in certain modes).

My apologies.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team