[TYPO3-english] (SOLVED) PMK-Slimbox and Cal or: Why isn't the ATagParams rendered?

Matthew Colton mat at colton.de
Tue Dec 16 15:51:57 CET 2008

Hi,
thanks to Peter pointing out my mistake I now can present a working solution:
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.event.event {
  image < tt_content.image.20
  image {
    textPos.override = 17
    layout.key.override = 17
    1 {
      altText.override.field = imagealttext
      titleText.override.field = imagetitletext
      caption.override.field = imagecaption

      imageLinkWrap >
      imageLinkWrap = 1
      imageLinkWrap {
        enable.override = 1
        # Add new typolink wrapping code
        typolink {
          target =

          parameter.cObject = IMG_RESOURCE
          parameter.cObject.file.import.data = TSFE:lastImageInfo|origFile
          parameter.cObject.file.maxW = 800
          parameter.cObject.file.maxH = 600

          # Add the "rel" attribute needed to activate the lightbox effect.
          # This assumes you want slimbox to be navigable
          ATagParams = rel="lightbox[sb{field:uid}]"
          ATagParams.insertData = 1

        }
      }
    }

    imageCount = 4
    imgList >
    imgList.override.current = 1
    imgPath = {$plugin.tx_cal_controller.uploadPath.image}

    stdWrap.dataWrap =|
    stdWrap.required = 1
    maxW = 400
  }