[TYPO3-english] PMK-Slimbox and Cal or: Why isn't the ATagParams rendered?

Matthew Colton mat at colton.de
Tue Dec 16 15:46:40 CET 2008

Am Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2008 15:40:09 schrieb Peter Klein:
> Hi Matthew.
>
> If you use  "=<" (Reference to original object)
>
> image =< tt_content.image.20
>
> And not "<" (Copy)
>
> image < tt_content.image.20
>
> Then your "image" object is a reference to the "tt_content.image.20",
> and changes you do to the "image" object will not be registered.

Of course, dammit, I forgot to change that.

> So unless you want the EXACT same setup as in tt_content.image.20,
> you should use:
>
> image < tt_content.image.20

Thanks, actually that was what I wanted in the beginnig, but then I realised
the trigger used for the tt_content variant won't work for cal do to missing
fields (enable.field = image_zoom). Somehow I forgot to change "=<" to "<"
only.
Now everything works the way I expected. Thank you very much.

I will write another post with the complete code and the same subject.

Cheers
M@

Ciao
M@