[TYPO3-english] PMK-Slimbox and Cal or: Why isn't the ATagParams rendered?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Dec 16 15:40:09 CET 2008

Hi Matthew.

If you use  "=<" (Reference to original object)

image =< tt_content.image.20

And not "<" (Copy)

image < tt_content.image.20

Then your "image" object is a reference to the "tt_content.image.20",
and changes you do to the "image" object will not be registered.

So unless you want the EXACT same setup as in tt_content.image.20,
you should use:

image < tt_content.image.20

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd.