[TYPO3-english] Sitemap (Secton Index) + referenced content elements

Paul Vetch paul at qedstudio.com
Tue Dec 16 14:57:58 CET 2008

I'm embarrassed to say I never realised this was part of TemplaVoila!  I've
used TV for every TYPO3 site I've ever build and have just got used to
seeing this functionality.  Sorry for being so dumb here.

As you say this is a conceptual problem.  The Insert Records method is not
as intuitive for end users as the TV reference mechanism but it may be a
good stop gap.

Thank you

Paul

news:mailman.1.1229434947.23272.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...