[TYPO3-english] unwanted cHash is generated in 50% links from USER_INT plugin

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Dec 16 10:26:47 CET 2008

Hi!

Dmitry Martynenko wrote:
> DM> I have added bug recently: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9619
> DM> Today I add note from my previous mail.
> DM> It is not so urgent, because only goes to small performance decline
> DM> on our server.
>
> It goes to small performance decline, but it also fills cache with
> greate number of records and thus server become very slow. For example
> clear page cache command for some pages took more than 60 seconds and goes
> to slow response from MySQL and server overload.
>
> DM> PS: I'll try to implement localy patch from
> DM> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5237
>
> This patch does not work for us.

I think there should me a full md5. hexdec on md5 comes from lack of understanding that md5 is valid only in full, not in parts. The table should be changed.

I do not fix RealURL at the moment (though I will release a small update soon). The fix can come only next year.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team