[TYPO3-english] Upgrade

Diederik diederik at invalid.be
Mon Dec 15 23:05:27 CET 2008

Hello,

I'm using Typo3 on CentOS servers.  I've been upgrading Typo3 since
4.1.x but was never able to use 4.2.x.  Since Typo3 has reached 4.2.3
maybe it's time to do some more investigation.

I turned on display_errors in php.ini.  After choosing Page in the
backend the second column shows this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of .... exhausted (tried to allocate 32
bytes) in /var/www/typo3_src-4.2.3/t3lib/class.t3lib_befunc.php on line
3730.

I changed memory_limit from 16 to 32, 64 and even 128MB but the error
remained.

How can I fix this?

Greetings,
Diederik