[TYPO3-english] wfqbe: insert FE userid automatically

mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Sun Dec 14 11:07:37 CET 2008

 Hi Gerd,
 yes, of course :-)
 You can use the "php function" type field and insert the following
code:
 return $GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['uid'];
 Regards,
 Mauro Lorenzutti
 On Sun 14/12/08 10:18 , Gerhard Mehsel  sent:
 Hi,
 I want to insert a new record in a database table using wfqbe
extension.
 Is it possible to get the userid of the current typo3 user and
insert
 the userid automatically in a field while doing this insert?
 Can I use the hidden field or a php function to achieve this?
 Thanks a lot,
 Gerd