[TYPO3-english] Including a TS file into a TS template

Antonio Willybiro keiser_soze at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 14 11:04:40 CET 2008

Thanks I am actually using the suffix "ts" for an editor code highlighting
reason.

I just found a typoscript development extension for Coda TM:
http://t3dev.graustich.com/1/
Works great.

A question about the .htaccess thing. If i put that code you gave in my
.htaccess, will I still be able to access the TS files remotely using Coda?

news:mailman.1.1229189620.12554.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...