[TYPO3-english] Can't create page's or use the extension manager.

Ernst mauren at vmegen.com
Fri Dec 12 17:58:30 CET 2008

Hi

I just reinstalled the hole package to the typo3_src+dummy-4.2.3 version.

Now the installer crashes at the 3 point of the 1-2-3 installer. I
created a new mysql database and user, without limits.

Then i said that the installer need to use a older database from a
earlyer installed typo3_src+dummy-4.2.3. He accepted it. Now on the BE i
can not make new page's or use the extension manager.

Thanks,

Ernst