[TYPO3-english] typo3 ext mnogoSearch don't work. What is wrong?

Feodor Rykhtik feodor.rykhtik at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 10:48:29 CET 2008

If the indexation was made correctly,
first of all try to check if there is results with an example PHP
file which is going together with sources of mnogosearch engine.
If You will have the results externally from TYPO3,
it's mean the problem is in DB-connection and/or query configuration.

I've made my custom module for mnogosearch engine,
if the problem is in the extension - better to ask Dmitry -
please rapport it to the forge.typo3.org,
I think there is project for this extension.

Regards,
Feo.