[TYPO3-english] WEC_Discussion and realURL

Klaus Fumy klaus.fumy at uni-ulm.de
Fri Dec 12 09:13:00 CET 2008

Hi,
I want to run the WEC_Discussion plugin as a blog and it is running
great with one exception I can´t find a solution for. It has to do with
the generation of realURL path (WEC-Discussion 1.7.0, realURL 1.5.2,
typo3 4.2.3, templaVoila 1.3.7)

As long as I use only the ID of the page, every link is fine and
working, but when I am on the blogpage with the realURL path, then every
link produces part of the path twice and so realURL throws a postVars error.

For example:
http://cms.rz.uni-ulm.de/index.php?id=13655 (then klick for example on
the rss Link, Link is ok)

the same page with realURL:
http://cms.rz.uni-ulm.de/einrichtungen/kiz/it/campus-systeme/www-service/typo3-blog.html
(mouseOver rss Link status bar shows the correct link, but with click
you get the postVar error and the the duplication of path segements in
the adress bar.)

What did I miss, or is there a bug or does anyone has the same problem?
Greetings to all the great people out there
klaus