[TYPO3-english] 300dpi-CMYK-pdf-print-solution based on TYPO3?

Anupam Chatterjee anupam at netzrezepte.de
Fri Dec 12 06:57:25 CET 2008

Trine Buhl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for some good advice what setup to go for builiding a
> 300dpi-CMYK-pdf-print-solution based on TYPO3 and ???
>
> I should be able to to generate printready pdf's based on InDesign
> templates, and the users then only and text and pictures for the
> content, fx. for business cards.
>
> Can any one give me a hint what setup to go for? Fx. with JEE2/iText?
>
> Or is there a company which have experience with solutions like this,
> whom we could team up with?
>
> Regards,
>
> Trine

Hi Trine,

We have been working with high quality PDF generation on the fly since
quiet some time now.

I think, the open source project "html2pdf/ps" should be a good option
for your requirements. You can integrate it to perfection within TYPO3
with some effort.

If you want to spare yourself the time and effort, you can get back to
us and we can also do it for you. For more details on PDF Generation
Services being provided by our company, you can refer to the link
http://www.netzrezepte.de/nc/angebot/netzrezepte-pog.html

Regards,
Anupam

--
Anupam Chatterjee, Project Manager, netzrezepte.de & infoservices.in
Royd Street 23A, Kolkata - 700016, Phone: 0091 (0)33 22277581