[TYPO3-english] Same installation package, different back end.

Ernst mauren at vmegen.com
Thu Dec 11 10:59:21 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov schreef:
> Hi!
>
> Ernst wrote:
>> can any1 tell me what to do? Try re-install or look up datebases?
>
> Install t3skin extension using EM, logout, clear browser cache, login.

Hi Dmitry,

I can't use Extension Manager atm. Doens't show up if i press on it.
Though i use the installer and updated it. Now i have a blue/purple
skin, though i still can't use the EM nor create new page's.

Blank page's.

Re-install or is there a  easy fix, im looking at all documentation,
can't find any at this subject.

Thanks,

Ernst