[TYPO3-english] 300dpi-CMYK-pdf-print-solution based on TYPO3?

Trine Buhl trine.buhl at mail.dk
Thu Dec 11 09:38:29 CET 2008

Hi,

I am looking for some good advice what setup to go for builiding a
300dpi-CMYK-pdf-print-solution based on TYPO3 and ???

I should be able to to generate printready pdf's based on InDesign
templates, and the users then only and text and pictures for the
content, fx. for business cards.

Can any one give me a hint what setup to go for? Fx. with JEE2/iText?

Or is there a company which have experience with solutions like this,
whom we could team up with?

Regards,

Trine