[TYPO3-english] Multimedia content elements copies selected files to the uploads/media folder

Søren Madsen sma at cs.au.dk
Wed Dec 10 23:18:59 CET 2008

I installed the two extensions, but I only think that this affects
images specifically.
I see no difference as to how my HTML files a handled (they are stille
copied to the uploads/media folder)

If there is no obvious way to do this (which I find quite odd), would
anyone argue against me trying with Lumonet PHP Include ?

Kind regards,
Søren Madsen