[TYPO3-english] EXT:EfA Font Size - typoscript problems

Stig Nørgaard Færch snf at dkm.dk
Wed Dec 10 14:17:29 CET 2008

I had a problem with typoscript setup and EfA Font Size. I contacted
Francois Suter and solved the problem. So I just want to share the
solution with the community.

The problem is that the extension didn't respond to any of the custom
typoscript settings i had set up.
I wanted to disable a link but even though it looked all fine in the TS
Object Browser, it didn't work.

The important thing is not use plugin.tx_efafontsize_pi1 but instead the
typoscript path you inject it into, lib.fontsize etc.
So that solved my problem.

/Stig