[TYPO3-english] getting wfqbe (DB-Integration) working

Andreas Rau linux at stoeckel-grimmler.de
Wed Dec 10 14:11:47 CET 2008

Hi all,

I'm still trying to get the wfqbe-extentision working well. As I'm new
to Typo3, I tried to follow the instructions of the documentation. What
I did was including the extension as static (Chapter "Administration).
But then there is a code  written in the docu, I don't know what to do
with that:

plugin.tx_wfqbe_pi1 {
         template = EXT:wfqbe/pi1/    .....
}

csv_wfqbe >
csv_wfqbe = PAGE
csv_wfqbe {
}

So do I need to insert this code and where?

So far I still got wfqbe working to show me a result on a "static"
sql-query. But if I use sql-querries containing a marker, I can see in
the FE only the search form with an inputbox. After using the results
button, nothing happens, no results are shown.

Currently these fields/tables are filled in BE:

Sysfolder:
- user credentials (working, due to the fact I get an answer on static
sql-querries)
- query "Q1": Select with ###marker### in WHERE clause; Type "Select"
- query "Q2": linking to Q1; Type "Search"

 Search Page:
Plugin "DB-Integration"

Register "General"
- ID: 1
- Query record: Q2
- Template:  EXT:wfqbe/pi1/wfqbe_template.html
- Template type: From TypoScript

Register Results:
left default

Register "Search"
left blank as I want to see the results on the same page

Which fields must be filled  to get an answer in the same page as the
search page?

Thanks for any hints.

Raui

Stoeckel & Grimmler KG, Gartenstr. 25, 95213 MUENCHBERG, GERMANY
Tel./Phone: +49 9251 89-0   |   Fax: +49 9251 89-110

Amtsgericht Hof, HRA 564