[TYPO3-english] Extension for product list / catalogue

Iztok Kham pajek at pajcevina.net
Wed Dec 10 10:17:09 CET 2008

Patrick Rodacker pravi:
> Hi Iztok,
>
> Iztok Kham wrote on 08.12.2008 17:36:
>

>> Sorry if this was asked before but I am new to the list.
>>

> no excuse for not searching the archive ;-)

Sorry, sometimes I just don't have patience ... :-)
>> Anyway ... what I am looking for is a solution for a product catalogue.
>> The site I am building is not an online shop.
>>
>> Pleas, could you give me some sugestions / pointers what extension /
>> extension combination to use.
>>

> if you look for a generic approach, have a look at the extension
> th_genericlist [1]
>
> If you've searched the TER [2] for "product" you would have come across
> some extensions not only shop related, e.g. sg_prodprom.

Thanks, tt_products is perfect for my needs ... the keyword was
"products" when searching extensions.

FWIW: It would be great if there was a possibility to browse extensions
sorted in categories - e.g. "Formus", "Commerce", "Catalogue", "Fancy
menus" etc.

-- Iztok